WELCOME TO MY BLOGSPOT!


Just a simple thought of mine...


Life is always fair its up to you how to handle with it… Just never give up in times of trouble... Never ashamed or afraid to cry... it is just normal... it only shows that your alive... and always know what is happening... God will always be there for you... God wanted you to be happy and be strong all the time...

From the book that I read:


While we worry about how fast we grow, God is concerned about how strong we grow.


There is no growth without change, no change without fear or loss, and no loss without pain...

God develops the fruit of the spirit by allowing you to experience circumstances in which you're tempted to express the exact opposite quality!


Have a great day and always remember that God is always be there for you...


Thursday, July 31, 2008

AM I AN IT PROFESSIONAL?


Hmmmp... would I consider myself as an IT Professional?



For me you are an IT professional only if you have an expertise in the field of IT. If you are able to create live programs or even created hardwares or any kind of IT related field that can solve the needs of the society specially in business. I will not consider yet myself as an IT professional. Although I'm a graduate of BSIT degree and working as an as an IT instructor in the academe, but this is not enough. This qualifications will not consider me as an IT professional yet. I don't have enough knowledge yet in creating live programs or creating computer hardwares. But everything can be learned, thats why I'm taking my masters degree in IT not just only for compliance in my work but I just want to learn new things in IT. For now I will not consider myself as an IT professional yet but maybe sooner I will. ;-p


6 comments:

Argie Camilo Medalla said...

oy! humbu effect daw sya, ay sorry humble diay.... hehehehehe

Mj BlOggzzz... said...

wow... you really have justified what an IT professional is... well, nice one...

by da way, cool pop ups...

Baho Puwet said...

gem, pa2dlo ko graphics sa u.....

SALVAGER said...

u realy deserved to become an it professional...

keep up a good work.

melva said...

cguro..jejeje

melva said...

cruro.. jejejeje